You are not signed in as a Premium user; Premium users get 10% discount in the store!
or Sign up today!
All positions are on-site positions in our office in metro Detroit. At this time we are unable to accept international applicants.
News Producer/Reporter (3)
- Minimum of four-year college degree (higher degree a bonus)
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Publishing experience
- Serious work ethic
- Disciplined and organized
- Good working knowledge of current events in the Church and world
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Meticulous, thorough and accurate
- Ability to take direction and receive constructive feedback well
- Excellent memory for details
- Proficiency in online navigation and research
- Writing articles
- Producing scripts for video reports
Candidate must be fully invested in the mission of Church Militant. Remote applicants will not be accepted for the full-time producer/reporter position.
Submit cover letter, résumé and two or more writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Control Room Personnel (1)
The new member for our Control Room team must have a stout work ethic, be able to learn quickly, be a team player and have critical thinking skills.
- Competent with camera and studio equipment
- Experienced in framing a shot; setting correct exposure, white balance, focus, etc.; using various kinds of microphones and lighting
- Organized and precise
- Skilled in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take direction and work well with other team members
- Willing to work hours as needed, including nights and weekends
- Willing and able to travel
- Audio technician
- Experience with video switchers (TriCaster)
- Experience with a variety of broadcasting software