You are not signed in as a Premium user; Premium users get 10% discount in the store!
or Sign up today!
All positions are on-site positions in our office in metro Detroit. At this time we are unable to accept international applicants.
Camera Operator/Video Editor (1)
The new member for our production/post-production team must have a stout work ethic, be able to learn quickly and be detail-oriented, thorough, punctual, reliable, organized, highly efficient and excellent at communication.
- Competent with camera and studio equipment
- Experienced in framing a shot; setting correct exposure, white balance, focus, etc.; using various kinds of microphones and lighting
- Proficient with computers
- Adept using multiple software programs and eager to learn
- Skilled meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take direction and work well with other team members
- Willing to work hours as needed, including nights and weekends
Preferred Software Experience:
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
Candidate must be fully invested in the mission of Church Militant
. Remote applicants will not be accepted for the full-time production position.
News Producer/Reporter (1)
- Minimum of four-year college degree (higher degree a bonus)
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Publishing experience
- Serious work ethic
- Disciplined and organized
- Good working knowledge of current events in the Church and world
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Meticulous, thorough and accurate
- Ability to take direction and receive constructive feedback well
- Excellent memory for details
- Proficiency in online navigation and research
- Daily written articles/reports
- Video production
Candidate must be fully invested in the mission of Church Militant. Remote applicants will not be accepted for the full-time staff writer position.
Submit cover letter, résumé and two or more writing samples to email@example.com.