You are not signed in as a Premium user; Premium users get 10% discount in the store!
or Sign up today!
Sunday, January 26 to Sunday, February 2, 2020
Round trip from Ft. Lauderdale, FL
with ports of call in Princess Cays, Bahamas; Falmouth, Jamaica; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico.
(Itinerary and other details, including prices, are subject to change.)
Canadian passengers: We can now book your cruise in Canadian currency! For bookings made after July 28, Princess Cruises' exchange rate will be $1 USD = $1.30 CAD (See below for details.)
Great fares and low 3rd & 4th passenger fare; non-refundable 10% deposit.
Fares from $1,259 per person, based on double occupancy, include all these bundled features:
- Seven-day Western Caribbean cruise (including all meals, snacks, and coffee, tea, iced tea; juice with breakfast. Optional beverage packages available.)
- Government taxes, fees & port expenses
- Princess Vacation Protection insurance
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities
- Welcome reception
- Eight exclusive conferences given by Michael Voris on TBD THEME in the Concerto Dining Room
- Daily Mass, Eucharistic Exposition & Benediction
- Daily Rosary
- Sacrament of Confession
- 7:30 p.m. communal dinner in our assigned section of the Concerto Dining Room
- "Open Mike" Q & A sessions
- Private group shore excursion in Grand Cayman (including Mass and a sumptuous lunch at The Grand Old House, seaside restaurant)
- **ADDED AGAIN THIS YEAR** $25 per stateroom onboard spending credit!
- Complimentary online link to the set of all 8 conferences
- Retreat at Sea 2020 customized tote bag, notebook & pen, name badge holder
- Princess Cruises airport transfer between FLL ($19) or MIA ($29) and the ship is optional (on day of embarkation only)
- Princess Cruises airport transfer between the ship and FLL ($19) or MIA ($29) is optional (on day of disembarkation only)
- *OPTIONAL one-day pre-cruise hotel package*: $200 per person, based on double occupancy ($360 single occupancy), at the Hilton Garden Inn, Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port (there is a courtesy shuttle from the FLL airport to the hotel). Included in the package are overnight accommodations, two talks by Michael Voris, transfer to the pier on Sunday morning, including luggage handling & gratuities to driver, and porters at the pier.
Canadian passengers: Fares range from $1,294 CAD per person, double occupancy, for an interior stateroom, to $2,135 CAD per person for a mini suite stateroom. PLUS, $300 USD conference fees to be charged by St. Michael's Media separately. ONBOARD SPENDING CREDIT IN USD! Please contact us for a quote of your stateroom type selection.
Regal Princess entered service in 2014 - 5 years young!
Dining on board a Princess cruise ship is a joyful celebration in the truest sense, with every dish "designed for fresh" and crafted to exceed even the most discerning appetites. From hand-tossed pizza to dazzling multi-course gourmet dinners, you'll find enticing food and dining options throughout the day, as lovingly prepared as a home-cooked meal.
Enjoy the view, exercise, check your e-mails in the internet cafe or just relax and enjoy time for prayer between our complete schedule of functions.
Ruby Princess Under 18: A Princess Cruise means fun for the entire family, with activities for kids to keep them happy and special teen programs to get them involved, too.
***CALL US FOR CLUB CLASS MINI SUITE AND FULL SUITE FARES***
Mini-suite with balcony (all non-obstructed view): $1,881 per person.
The luxurious mini-suite offers approximately 323 square feet of comfort and a separate seating area with a sofa bed for lounging or sleeping a third passenger. The spacious balcony is approximately 57 square feet, and the bathroom offers a combination tub and shower.
Deluxe balcony stateroom, unobstructed: from $1,723 per person. Deluxe balcony stateroom, OBSTRUCTED: $1,642 per person.
Standard balcony stateroom: from $1,615 per person. Standard balcony stateroom, OBSTRUCTED: $1,588 per person.
The spacious, approximately 231-square-foot balcony stateroom is appointed with fine amenities and outstanding views from an approximately 45-square-foot private balcony.
Oceanview stateroom: NONE OF THIS TYPE STATEROOM ON THE REGAL PRINCESS (interior or all balconies only.)
The Oceanview stateroom is approximately 179 square feet and features a picture window for memorable views (fully or partially obstructed in "obstructed view" category). The Oceanview stateroom is richly appointed with fine amenities.
Interior stateroom: from $1,279 per person.
Our interior stateroom is a great value. It features two twin beds that make a queen-sized bed. Other amenities include a refrigerator, television, closet and bathroom with shower. Approximately 162–182 square feet of space.
** $12.50 per person onboard spending credit is an amenity for our group.
In the months leading up to the cruise, we will regularly monitor fares to determine any reductions, upgrades and/or better promotions, and our retreatants who qualify will receive the reduced fare. Those who book earliest are considered first for possible complimentary upgrades and other promotions.
If you have additional questions, e-mail Carmen@VeritasCruises.com or call (866) 738-1207 (ask for Carmen; M-F, 8:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m. ET) or after hours (805) 526-6565 (Carmen's cell phone).
*All quoted rates include: cruise fare based on double occupancy (with all meals on board); government taxes, fees and port expenses; Princess Vacation Protection insurance; prepaid onboard gratuities; and conference fees ($300 charged separately by St. Michael's Media, but included in the quoted fares — $50 per person cancellation fee). Air travel, if necessary, is on your own and can be booked through Princess Cruises' EZ Air program. The fares are competitive, and payment is not due until cruise final payment.
Features offered by Princess Cruises:
Princess Cruises generously offers a $100 onboard spending credit for active, retired or honorably discharged veterans. Please inquire about the Military Benefits Request Form.
Reduced fare for past passengers (Captain's Circle members). Note: Current promotions are sometimes lower than the Captain's Circle fares.
*Your credit card will show charges by:
Princess Cruises: non-refundable 10% of base cruise fare per person deposit.
St. Michael's Media: $300 per person; included in fare quotes, charged separately.
St. Michael's Media: OPTIONAL pre-cruise hotel package in Ft. Lauderdale — $200 per person, double occupancy; $360 per person, single occupancy.