You are not signed in as a Premium user; Premium users get 10% discount in the store!
or Sign up today!
Sunday, January 26 to Sunday, February 2, 2020
Round trip from Ft. Lauderdale, FL
with ports of call in Princess Cays, Bahamas; Falmouth, Jamaica; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico.
(Itinerary and other details, including prices, are subject to change.)
Canadian passengers: We can now book your cruise in Canadian currency! (See below for details.)
*NOTE* Effective April 20-30, 2019, in order to take advantage of the current promotion, please make your own reservation with Princess Cruises directly by calling (800) 774-6237. Inform them your travel agent is out of the country and provide this information for the record: Carmen Allard, travel agent; tel # (818) 553-3200; Group TPQ for U.S. or TPR for Canadian. Ask them to send a Booking Confirmation to the email on file, then email Carmen@VeritasCruises.com to inform her of your Booking Confirmation number. When she returns to the office the week of May 6, she will provide you with more details about being part of the Retreat at Sea.
Fares from $1,381 per person (under current Princess Cruises' current COME BACK NEW SALE valid March 1 – April 30, 2020; refundable deposit of 10% deposit), based on double occupancy, include all these bundled features:
- Seven-day Western Caribbean cruise (including all meals, snacks, and coffee, tea, iced tea; juice with breakfast. Optional beverage packages available.)
- Government taxes, fees & port expenses
- Princess Vacation Protection insurance
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities
- Welcome reception
- Eight exclusive conferences given by Michael Voris on TBD in the Concerto Dining Room
- Daily Mass, Eucharistic Exposition & Benediction
- Daily Rosary
- Sacrament of Confession
- 7:30 p.m. communal dinner in our assigned section of the Concerto Dining Room
- "Open Mike" Q & A sessions
- Private group shore excursion in Grand Cayman (including Mass and a sumptuous lunch at The Grand Old House, seaside restaurant)
- **ADDED AGAIN THIS YEAR** $25 per stateroom onboard spending credit!
- Complimentary DVD, audio CD or online link to the set of all 8 conferences
- Retreat at Sea 2020 customized tote bag, notebook & pen, name badge holder
- Princess Cruises airport transfer between FLL ($19) or MIA ($29) and the ship is optional (on day of embarkation only)
- Princess Cruises airport transfer between the ship and FLL ($19) or MIA ($29) is optional (on day of disembarkation only)
- *OPTIONAL one-day pre-cruise hotel package*: $195 per person, based on double occupancy, at the Hilton Garden Inn, Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port (there is a courtesy shuttle from the FLL airport to the hotel. Included in the package are overnight accommodations, two talks by Michael Voris, transfer to the pier on Sunday morning, including luggage handling & gratuities to driver, and porters at the pier.
Canadian passengers: Fares range from $1,406 CAD per person, double occupancy, for an interior stateroom, to $2,314 CAD per person for a mini suite stateroom. PLUS, $300 USD conference fees to be charged by St. Michael's Media separately. ONBOARD SPENDING CREDIT IN USD! Please contact us for a quote of your stateroom type selection.
Regal Princess entered service in 2014 - 5 years young!
Dining on board a Princess cruise ship is a joyful celebration in the truest sense, with every dish "designed for fresh" and crafted to exceed even the most discerning appetites. From hand-tossed pizza to dazzling multi-course gourmet dinners, you'll find enticing food and dining options throughout the day, as lovingly prepared as a home-cooked meal.
Enjoy the view, exercise, check your e-mails in the internet cafe or just relax and enjoy time for prayer between our complete schedule of functions.
Ruby Princess Under 18: A Princess Cruise means fun for the entire family, with activities for kids to keep them happy and special teen programs to get them involved, too.
***CALL US FOR CLUB CLASS MINI SUITES AND FULL SUITE FARES***
Mini-suite with balcony (all non-obstructed view): $2,080 per person + **$162.50 per person ONBOARD SPENDING CREDIT!
The luxurious mini-suite offers approximately 323 square feet of comfort and a separate seating area with a sofa bed for lounging or sleeping a third passenger. The spacious balcony is approximately 57 square feet, and the bathroom offers a combination tub and shower.
Deluxe balcony stateroom, unobstructed: from $1,921 per person. Deluxe balcony stateroom, OBSTRUCTED: from $1,840 per person.
Standard balcony stateroom: from $1,813 per person. ALL receive **$162.50 per person ONBOARD SPENDING CREDIT!
The spacious, approximately 231-square-foot balcony stateroom is appointed with fine amenities and outstanding views from an approximately 45-square-foot private balcony.
Oceanview stateroom: NONE OF THIS TYPE STATEROOM ON THE REGAL PRINCESS (interior or all balconies only)
The Oceanview stateroom is approximately 179 square feet and features a picture window for memorable views (fully or partially obstructed in "obstructed view" category). The Oceanview stateroom is richly appointed with fine amenities.
Interior stateroom: from $1,381 per person + **$112.50 per person ONBOARD SPENDING CREDIT!
Our interior stateroom is a great value. It features two twin beds that make a queen-sized bed. Other amenities include a refrigerator, television, closet and bathroom with shower. Approximately 162–182 square feet of space.
** $12.50 per person onboard spending credit is an amenity for our group. $150 and $100 per person onboard spending credit is an amenity of the current Princess Cruises promotion COME BACK NEW SALE (valid through April 30).
In the months leading up to the cruise, we will regularly monitor fares to determine any reductions, upgrades and/or better promotions, and our retreatants who qualify will receive the reduced fare. Those who book earliest are considered first for possible complimentary upgrades and other promotions.
If you have additional questions, e-mail RetreatAtSea@StMichaelsMedia.org or call (866) 738-1207 (ask for Carmen; M-F, 8:15 a.m.-4:30 p.m. ET) or after hours (805) 526-6565 (Carmen's cell phone).
*All quoted rates include: cruise fare based on double occupancy (with all meals on board); government taxes, fees and port expenses; Princess Vacation Protection insurance; prepaid onboard gratuities; and conference fees ($300 charged separately by St. Michael's Media, but included in the quoted fares — $50 per person cancellation fee). Air travel, if necessary, is on your own and can be booked through Princess Cruises' EZ Air program. The fares are competive, and payment is not due until cruise final payment.
Features offered by Princess Cruises:
Princess Cruises generously offers a $100 onboard spending credit for active, retired or honorably discharged veterans. Please inquire about the Military Benefits Request Form.
Reduced fare for past passengers (Captain's Circle members). Note: Current promotions are sometimes lower than the Captain's Circle fares.
*Your credit card will show charges by:
Princess Cruises: 10 percent of base cruise fare per person deposit (100% refundable under the current COME BACK NEW SALE.)
St. Michael's Media: $300 per person; included in fare quotes, charged separately.
St. Michael's Media: OPTIONAL pre-cruise hotel package in Ft. Lauderdale — $195 per person, double occupancy