You are not signed in as a Premium user; you are viewing the free version of this program. Premium users have access to full-length programs with limited commercials. Sign in
or Sign up today!
How strong is the stranglehold that modern heretics and rebels have on the Church? Driven by their lusts and passions to play God, they have fomented rebellion and whipped up revolution within the Church in their attempt to destroy all understanding of truth and authority.
Click here to buy a DVD of the show
- "The Desolate City," Anne Roche Muggeridge — Arguably the most important book written on revolution within the Catholic Church.
- "Iota Unum," Roman Amerio — A study of changes in the Catholic Church in the 20th century.
- "Revolution and Counter-Revolution," Plinio Correa de Oliviera — An essential text outlining the Protestant "Reformation," the French Revolution and Communism as three phases of one overarching revolution.
- "Turmoil & Truth," Philip Trower — Trower distills a massive amount of information into easy-to-read language, providing the reader with an excellent synopsis of the forces that created the crisis of Modernism in the Church and in the world.
- "The Mass and Modernity," Jonathan Robinson — A wonderful book that explores the philosophies that affected the Mass as we know it today
- "Pascendi Dominici Gregis," Pope St. Pius X,1907
- "Aeterni Patris," Pope Leo XIII, 1879
- "Sacrorum Antistitum," Pope St. Pius X, 1910
- "Lamentabili Sane," Pope St. Pius X,1907
- "Syllabus Errorum," Pope Pius IX, 1864
- "Auctorem Fidei," Pope Pius VI, 1794
Errors of the Synod of Pistoia (Local Copy)
- "The Catholic Church in the United States at a glance," USCCB — Contains numbers of priests, seminarians and religious in the United States
- "Since Vatican II, 100,000 Priest Have Left the Priesthood," Joseph Fromm — Source for number of priests who have left the priesthood since Vatican II.
- "In mortal sin, but I have to go to Mass. What do I do?" Fr. John Zuhlsdorf — Source for quote "Bishops and priests are to blame for this disastrous state of affairs"
- Canadian Bishop's Statement on the Encyclical "Humanae Vitae," also known as the Winnipeg Statement
- "Land O' Lakes Statement on the Nature of the Contemporary Catholic University"
- "Catholic Orthodoxy as an Antidote to the Culture of Death," Cdl. Raymond Burke — Transcript of Raymond Cardinal Burke's speech at the 2010 Fifth World Prayer Congress for Life